- Understanding Emotional Healing is loaded with keys that explain why people do what they do, why they think the way they think, and how they can experience freedom from their troubled past.
Steve and Jacob Lapp have been studying emotional healing for more than 15 years and have seen tremendous breakthroughs in helping people who are emotionally troubled.
This project is dedicated to answering questions many people have about emotional healing.
Understanding Emotional Healing is a powerful tool for anyone who is struggling with emotional issues, or who is interested in effectively helping others overcome emotional issues.
Find keys that explain WHY people do what they do, WHY they think the way they think, and HOW they can experience freedom from a troubled past.
- Do you have questions about emotional healing you haven’t found answers for?
- Why does emotional torment keep millions of people in bondage on a day to day basis?
- Why do people get prayed for over and over again with little or no results?
- Have you ever wondered what the purpose is of your life?
How can you effectively help other people who are emotionally unstable?
Understanding Emotional Healing is a powerful tool for anyone who is struggling with emotional issues, or who is interested in effectively helping others overcome emotional issues!
This book explains in detail what emotional healing is, and how to overcome emotional trauma. It also, has a list of common blocks to healing, how they operate in a persons life, how to overcome them. And a prayer to seal the emotional wound.
This book was written for the individual reader as well as group study. It is available to use for small group study in your home or church.
We have invested a lot of time the last 15 years studying how the human body functions, studying why people have emotional breakdowns, studying why people do what they do, battling through spiritual strongholds. etc.
We have found that most physical illnesses are directly related to emotional issues that have not been dealt with and when the emotional issues get cleared up physical healing usually follows.